Artificial Intelligence Bootcamp.
Upcoming Cohort Starts in June 2023
AI Bootcamp Curriculum
Our Bootcamp is designed to teach you the foundations of five main areas of AI:
What will you learn?
- Introduction to basic terminology and proper practices of Data Science
- Foundations of the Data Science project lifecycle
- Hands-on introduction to Python libraries for Data Science
- Completion of hands-on project in Data Science & Machine Learning
- Introduction to Artificial Neural Networks (ANN): How to build, train, and evaluate ANNs
- Hands-on introduction to the Keras & Tensorflow libraries in Python
- Introduction to Deep Learning and the Deep Learning Roadmap
- Completion of hands-on project in Deep Learning
- Foundations of Computer Vision and Image Processing
- Practical introduction into applications of Computer Vision with OpenCV
- Foundations of Deep Learning for Computer Vision: How to build, train, and evaluate Convolutional Neural Networks
- Completion of hands-on project in Computer Vision
- Foundations of Natural Language Processing
- Practical introduction into applications of Natural Language Processing
- Foundations of Deep Learning for Natural Language Processing: How to build, train, and evaluate Recurrent Neural Networks for text sequences
- Completion of hands-on project in Natural Language Processing
- Foundations of Time-series Analysis
- Practical introduction into applications of Time-series Analysis
- Foundations of Deep Learning for Time-series: How to build, train, and evaluate Recurrent Neural Networks for numerical sequences
- Completion of hands-on project in Time-series Analysis
Learn By Doing!
Your course work will be evaluated in a final project presentation. Certificates will only be issued upon the successful submission of the presentation.
Previous project examples include:
- Insurance medical cost prediction
- Detecting and classifying vehicles in images
- Sentiment Analysis on social media posts
- Householder power prediction
Feb 13 to Mar 11
June 5 to June 30
Admissions Closing: June 5
Oct 3 to Oct 27
Admissions Closing: Sept 28
A great bootcamp with a lot of theory, practical work and step by step instructions along with incredible mentors. I can now confidently participate and work on Machine Learning project. I learnt a lot from this bootcamp that enhanced all my background skills especially in Machine Learning.
I come from a non-technical background with some coding practice, and AI was always an interesting yet vague topic for me. I was surprised by how much I was able to achieve in only 7 days! Now, I understand AI in concept, and the code is no longer intimidating.
I really want to appreciate and thank you for being such a wonderful Bootcamp, the way you were interacting with students, your way of teaching, it makes learning really interesting and the explanation was outstanding! I want also to thank the mentors for their amazing efforts.
The AI bootcamp was amazing! It is prepared in a way that provides the participants with a decent skill set of AI and ML concepts that put them in the right path to start a career in AI. And the team is amazing, very friendly, very helpful and supportive. Thank you for this amazing experience!
This was a phenomenal bootcamp! It introduced many concepts that were very helpful towards starting a career in Artificial Intelligence.
Zaka has a unique hands-on learning experience where in a few weeks you learn how to work and evaluate real datasets.
It was a great journey. This Bootcamp met my expectation and it was the hook I needed to enter the AI world. The instructors were very friendly and the support we got was on point!
A group of extremely knowledgeable and friendly people. The subject is a tough one and the hands-on method of lesson delivery made it super easy to wrap your head around it all.